- 4 Brahause Twist
- 6 Egg wash
- 2 oz Everything Seasoning
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 TB Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 ounces Smoked Salmon, Chopped
- 1 tsp Capers, Drained
- 1/2 tsp Parsley, Minced
- Place Bavarian twist on sheet tray brush with egg wash and sprinkle with everything seasoning-bake according to directions.
- While twists are baking make dip
- In mixer with paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese, add sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and black pepper and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in smoked salmon onto dip.
- Top dip with capers and parsley. Serve with warm Brahause dip.