- 50 pieces – Churro Bites – Item #4185
- 1 1/3 Cup Papetti’s Liquid Whole Eggs
- 2 Cups Coffee Mate Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 Cup Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and all wet ingredients until well incorporated.
- Fry or bake off the Churros so that they are crispy, let cool a few minutes then place churros in an aluminum half pan.
- Pour the custard mix over the churros and press down so that all churros are covered in the custard mix.
- Bake in a 325*f convection oven for 45 minutes uncovered.
- Remove, let rest to settle or refrigerate until needed.
- Cut into 9 portions and serve warm.