- 1 Giant Pretzel Roll
- 1 TB Mustard
- 2 oz Ham
- 4 oz Cooked Pork or Carnitas
- 2 Slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 Sliced Dill Pickles
- 2 oz Mustard
- Place pretzel roll open on tin foil.
- Spread mustard on both sides of roll, covering bun completely.
- Place ham, carnitas and Swiss cheese on bottom of roll, top with pickles.
- Wrap with tin foil.
- Place on griddle with brick on top and cook for 4 min.
- Flip over and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from griddle and place on plate. Serve with Mustard.