3- THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY® Funnel Cakes Item #4503, broken up into hearty pieces
- 1 banana chopped into ½ inch pieces
- 1 bottle squeezable strawberry jelly
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
Peanut Butter Sauce:
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces honey
- Preheat fryer to 350°F
- If you want the PB sauce thinner, stir in a little milk.
- Make peanut butter sauce by adding peanut butter and honey to a double boiler on medium heat. Melt together and stir with a rubber spatula until a smooth consistency has been reached.
- Fry funnel cake pieces for 45 seconds from frozen. Drain and place them in serving boat or bowl.
- Top with all PB sauce; give it a good shake so the sauce falls into all the cracks. Add half the bananas, then jelly, then the other half of the bananas and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve Hot.